Friday 3 August 2007

Finally A is firmly slotted into G! It's been a hectic couple of weeks both work and life in general. We've been basking of late in warm sunny weather, making life a lot less stressful on the job site. It seems latly, life has consisted of work, sleep, eat, work, sleep.....and so on. Although the last week saw me in Auckland for the majority of it, attending the funeral of Megan's Grandmother. It was a beautiful service, and may she pass in peace. Apologies to those in Auckland for not dropping in or letting ya know I was about, I'd dedicated myself to being with Megan and her family. So as the dusk slides in on the Friday and the impending weekend around the corner, I wish you all well and hope life is treating you fondly. Pictures etc should be back to normality from now on. Cheers.