Tuesday 8 May 2007

Having one of those moments after a long day of toiling with work. The busyness tightens you up and all you need is to sit in a room to unwind the tort spring in your head. I've found the solution. Make your way to your favourite music source provider, look up the new Groove Armada album 'Loveboy Rock', insert aforementioned composition into your preferred tone generating device, sling your audiophile, warm, bass enhanced earphones over your head, fast forward to track number 13 and press play. Ohhhhhhhhhh, slump down into an unexpected slouch, and ooze the tension out through your toes as they tap to the slow and melodic rhythm that exhales from the coils over your ears.

Well it works for me. I'm not one to promote music as it's a very personal thing and often one persons suggestion is another persons uncomfort. This album has captured me and it finds me in any mood. I thank those who bring such warmth to my lobes.

Best wishes to Megan who flies out today on her first visit to the European shores. Take care and look after yourself boo.

Nadi 6:57pm 27°C Dark but warm!