Tuesday 3 October 2006

So the aftermath with all this is......this. I'm now off work for the foreseeable future (which is becoming a good thing), we were planning to be in Fiji in two weeks for a year with work, which now has been put back to the New Year or beyond (which isn't a bad thing) and I'm walking everywhere as I'm unable to drive (which is a fantastic thing). So when all is said and done, I've got a whole bunch of time on my 'hand.....s', spring has sprung and summer feels close with plenty of time away at various places planned. Sydney in 3 days to visit my lil sis and watch a bunch of metal driving around Mt Panorama, but best thing of all, I've got a beautiful woman in my life who's given me so much positivity and love that nothing else matters. A perfect soul has come at a perfect time and made me feel immensely happy. Thanks Megan. xxx